What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 470+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive focused on leading our expansion in the US for our Enterprise market. In this role, you will lead new business acquisition for our land and expand strategy. You will be the face of Verbit in the market and lead our growth strategy.
- Engage with prospects and customers through outreach strategies, in person meetings, trade shows, and travel to meet targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers
- Introduce potential clients to the complexities of audio transcription, video captioning, and translation services
- Present the Verbit value proposition and the uniqueness of our offering
- Lead online presentations and demos of the Verbit platform and solutions
- Collaborate internally with cross functional teams and provide active feedback to the Verbit product team to assist in refining our solution set
- Provide customized proposals and deliver pricing
- Close new corporate/enterprise business
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts via Salesforce
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018
The successful candidate will have a goal-oriented, make-it-happen mentality and razor-sharp customer focus with a keen ability to understand customer requirements and decision-making criteria. Existing relationships with Enterprise ecosystem accounts are key.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2+ years of enterprise software or video technology sales experience required
- Contacts within the enterprise/corporate market
- Knowledge of captioning or transcription services is a plus
- Proven track record closing new business; success meeting and exceeding quotas
- Proven ability to successfully prospect, and build a pipeline
- Experience creating professional proposals, presenting to customers, and discussing solutions with executive level decision-makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong business acumen
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize
- High energy with stamina to perform consistently at a high level in a dynamic environment is key to your success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel domestically as needed when safe
- Location: anywhere US
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018